Hospital Helper

Monday, March 06, 2006

So far today................

This is Jessica.

This morning, my mom and Phillip went down to USC and were told the angiogram would be done tomorrow. A short time ago, a group of doctors came to get more information from dad and ask a bunch of questions. Afterwards, the decided he needed it done today but they had to wait for the doctor who would do the procedure to come in. Just a few minutes ago, he came in and they scheduled it for 4:00pm today. Once of us will update you all when there is further information.

Many people have been asking for contact numbers so here are a couple:
My cell: 661/803-8894
Home: 661/424-1998

These are the best ways to get information as I am updated on a regular basis.

Jessica

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica;
I really do appreciate you keeping me up-to-date on your dad. Let me know when he is able to take calls again. How's your mom doing? How are you doing?

Chuck...

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home